Re: [Ayreton] Rogue's Day this Saturday!

  • Christian Fournier
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 24, 2011
      Seems we could be starting a trend here, warrior-artists of Ayreton?

      Just *living* in Ayreton is an Art, Your Excellency!  Thus, any warrior of Ayreton is, perforce, a warrior-artist.

      How's that for a bit of medieval rhetoric?

       XF

    • Willie
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 24, 2011
        Well Mushashi did promote that idea back in the day... And he was one of the best warriors in history...undefeated is good!

        Kith

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Mar 24, 2011, at 1:05 PM, Scribesquire@... wrote:

        I plan on doing booth also.

        Seems we could be starting a trend here, warrior-artists of Ayreton?

        Sgt Henry

        Baron Ayreton

        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 24, 2011

          Well said good Master!