Re: [Ayreton] Rogue's Day this Saturday!

  • Scribesquire@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 24, 2011

      I plan on doing booth also.

      Seems we could be starting a trend here, warrior-artists of Ayreton?

      Sgt Henry

      Baron Ayreton

      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 24, 2011
        Seems we could be starting a trend here, warrior-artists of Ayreton?

        Just *living* in Ayreton is an Art, Your Excellency!  Thus, any warrior of Ayreton is, perforce, a warrior-artist.

        How's that for a bit of medieval rhetoric?

         XF

      • Willie

          --
          Seamus MacBain