Re: [Ayreton] Rogue's Day this Saturday!

  • Christian Fournier
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 24, 2011
      Great point, Seamus-- as both an XO and a Laurel, I definitely feel committed to both melee and judging, and I certainly expect to do both during the course of the day!

       XF

      On Mar 24, 2011, at 12:02 PM, Seamus MacBain wrote:

      On Thu, Mar 24, 2011 at 9:07 AM, Christian Fournier <cf@...> wrote:

      Hi, Ayretonians!

      This Saturday, Swordcliffe is hosting their Rogue's Day. I'm sure you've all gotten lots of information about the Regional A&S Fair there (they're still eager for judges!), but I wanted to make sure everyone also knows that we'll be having a regional melee practice there, as well. Sir Ix, our regional commander, will be running things, along with myself and the other co-XOs.

      I hope to see lots of blue and green out there! Inspections start at 10 am, with melees starting shortly thereafter.

      Christian Fournier

      I wanted to follow Christian's email by highlighting one point - you can fight melee and judge A&S.
      It's not an either or situation.

      --
      Seamus MacBain

    • Scribesquire@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 24, 2011

        I plan on doing booth also.

        Seems we could be starting a trend here, warrior-artists of Ayreton?

        Sgt Henry

        Baron Ayreton

        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 24, 2011
          Seems we could be starting a trend here, warrior-artists of Ayreton?

          Just *living* in Ayreton is an Art, Your Excellency!  Thus, any warrior of Ayreton is, perforce, a warrior-artist.

          How's that for a bit of medieval rhetoric?

           XF

        • Willie

            Message 5 of 7 , Mar 24, 2011

              Well said good Master!