Rogue's Day this Saturday!

  • Christian Fournier
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 24, 2011
      Hi, Ayretonians!

      This Saturday, Swordcliffe is hosting their Rogue's Day. I'm sure you've all gotten lots of information about the Regional A&S Fair there (they're still eager for judges!), but I wanted to make sure everyone also knows that we'll be having a regional melee practice there, as well. Sir Ix, our regional commander, will be running things, along with myself and the other co-XOs.

      I hope to see lots of blue and green out there! Inspections start at 10 am, with melees starting shortly thereafter.

      Christian Fournier
    • Seamus MacBain
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 24, 2011
        On Thu, Mar 24, 2011 at 9:07 AM, Christian Fournier <cf@...> wrote:

        Hi, Ayretonians!

        This Saturday, Swordcliffe is hosting their Rogue's Day. I'm sure you've all gotten lots of information about the Regional A&S Fair there (they're still eager for judges!), but I wanted to make sure everyone also knows that we'll be having a regional melee practice there, as well. Sir Ix, our regional commander, will be running things, along with myself and the other co-XOs.

        I hope to see lots of blue and green out there! Inspections start at 10 am, with melees starting shortly thereafter.

        Christian Fournier

        I wanted to follow Christian's email by highlighting one point - you can fight melee and judge A&S.
        It's not an either or situation.

        --
        Seamus MacBain
      • Christian Fournier
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 24, 2011
          Great point, Seamus-- as both an XO and a Laurel, I definitely feel committed to both melee and judging, and I certainly expect to do both during the course of the day!

           XF

        • Scribesquire@comcast.net
          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 24, 2011

            I plan on doing booth also.

            Seems we could be starting a trend here, warrior-artists of Ayreton?

            Sgt Henry

            Baron Ayreton

            Message 5 of 7 , Mar 24, 2011
              Seems we could be starting a trend here, warrior-artists of Ayreton?

              Just *living* in Ayreton is an Art, Your Excellency!  Thus, any warrior of Ayreton is, perforce, a warrior-artist.

              How's that for a bit of medieval rhetoric?

               XF

            • Willie

                Message 7 of 7 , Mar 24, 2011

                  Well said good Master!