IMPORTANT if you submitted your info for the Pennsic performing arts tent!

  • Christina King
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 21 12:29 PM
      UPDATE!  If you submitted your performance info via the below referenced link before noon on March 21, IT DID NOT COME THROUGH!  There was a glitch in the system and the forms were sent out into the ether to a defunct email address.  The scheduler does not have your information.

      To correct this, simply find the email confirmation you received upon submitting your request and forward it to performing@...

      Thank you for your time.
      Mihri

      PS.  If you forwarded the original message to other lists, could you please do so with this followup?  We don't want anyone getting left off of the schedule because of a code error!  Thank you.

      On Thu, Mar 17, 2011 at 1:22 PM, Christina King <mihri@...> wrote:
      Greetings, all!

      Please feel free to spread this information far and wide, especially to other Kingdom lists, as I am not on them.

      The Pennsic performing arts tent an amphitheater is open to take applications for performances and rehearsals.  We have gone to an online web form this year, but have discovered that it is not properly working in Explorer.  We are working on this.  If you wish to submit an application for the performing arts tent or amphitheater and you use no other browser aside from Explorer, you may email the Performing Arts scheduler for an application.  All submissions are due by April 15 so that the staff has enough time to process them and put the schedule together.

      Here is the link to the Performing Arts page at pennsicwar.org, where you will find the policies for using the tent, the web application, and contact information for the scheduler and the Dean of the College of Perfoming Arts.

      Thank you for your time.  We hope to see some wonderful shows this Pennsic!
      YIS
      THL Mihri Deniz Yetim, Pennsic 40 Performing Arts Scheduler