"Period furniture" woodworking group meeting Monday night.

  • James McAdams
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 19, 2011
      My apologies for not posting this earlier - but if anyone is interested
      (or knows anyone who would be), please pass it along. I spoke with one
      of the organizers briefly, and there's no 'agenda' or set era for this
      group yet - I get the feeling it's about any historic woodworking.

      http://www.fvwwc.org/PFSIG.pdf

      Xavier