Pennsic Performing Arts Tent now taking submissions

  • Christina King
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 17, 2011
      Greetings, all!

      Please feel free to spread this information far and wide, especially to other Kingdom lists, as I am not on them.

      The Pennsic performing arts tent an amphitheater is open to take applications for performances and rehearsals.  We have gone to an online web form this year, but have discovered that it is not properly working in Explorer.  We are working on this.  If you wish to submit an application for the performing arts tent or amphitheater and you use no other browser aside from Explorer, you may email the Performing Arts scheduler for an application.  All submissions are due by April 15 so that the staff has enough time to process them and put the schedule together.

      Here is the link to the Performing Arts page at pennsicwar.org, where you will find the policies for using the tent, the web application, and contact information for the scheduler and the Dean of the College of Perfoming Arts.

      Thank you for your time.  We hope to see some wonderful shows this Pennsic!
      YIS
      THL Mihri Deniz Yetim, Pennsic 40 Performing Arts Scheduler