Re: [Ayreton] Japan?

  • Jill Elaine Hughes
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 11, 2011
      I don't know anyone personally, but CNN just reported that all US servicemembers in Japan are safe, sound, and fully accounted for.

      Marissa de Courette

      Contributing Writer, University of Phoenix Writer Network

      Novelist, Playwright, Journalist

      www.jillelainehughes.com

      www.jamaicalayne.com

      www.jayhughesbooks.com