Japan?

  • Andrea Dubnick
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 11, 2011
      Anyone have contact with SCA folks over there?

      AElfred

    • Jill Elaine Hughes
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 11, 2011
        I don't know anyone personally, but CNN just reported that all US servicemembers in Japan are safe, sound, and fully accounted for.

        Marissa de Courette

        Contributing Writer, University of Phoenix Writer Network

        Novelist, Playwright, Journalist

        www.jillelainehughes.com

        www.jamaicalayne.com

        www.jayhughesbooks.com