Re: [Barony Of Carraig Ban] More information for the April 23rd Demo in Elgin, IL

  • Rachel Scheffler
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 11, 2011
      Carraig Ban can provide some weaving, a loom for display, probably some chainmail display as well as several illuminations.    We also have Baronial tabards and a Herald's tabard I could bring.   Although I'm not sure we have  Herald that could attend.   I'll keep looking for more A&S display items.

      The Boys could probably be there for the fighting, I will confirm with them.

      Epona