Fwd: [Mid] Looking for web site maintainers for Red Company, Evergreen, Bronze Ring, Greenwood Company

  • Jeffnaggie
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 10, 2011

      From: Judith A Kirk <judith.a.kirk@...>
      To: MK Middlebridge <sca-middle@...>; MK Laurels <midlaurel@...>; Pelnet <mk-pelican@...>; siobhan <siobhan@...>
      Cc: Finnseach de Locheil <webminister@...>; monarchs <monarchs@...>; tanists <tanists@...>; baront_2000 <baront_2000@...>; grizel <grizel@...>; obsidian <obsidian@...>; chadwick <chadwick@...>; liam_meyrick <liam_meyrick@...>
      Sent: Thu, Mar 10, 2011 8:01 am
      Subject: [Mid] Looking for web site maintainers for Red Company, Evergreen, Bronze Ring, Greenwood Company

      Hello all! Please share this information widely, I do not have access to any of
      these orders' email lists (where they are available).

      I am looking for contact with the site maintainers for the following Kingdom
      Orders:

      Red Company
      Evergreen
      Bronze Ring
      Greenwood Company
      Hunt Guild

      These websites currently do not have active links off the midrealm.org webpage
      and I would like to get this resolved so that these Orders can have their links
      restored.

      If the current site maintainers are no longer active, is there a volunteer in
      each Order or Guild that would be willing to become a warranted
      Webminister-at-large for these orders/guild?

      In order to have these links restored, the site maintainers must become
      warranted webministers. Like all othe officers, these webministers must have a
      current SCA membership, and must follow reporting protocols like all other
      webministers. There is an online report form available, so this is an easy
      report to complete.

      Please contact me offlist at judith.a.kirk(AT)wmich.edu if you are either the
      site maintainer or are willing to become the site webminister.

      Thank you so much!

      Banbharun Siobhan O'Neill
      Midrealm Chronicler

      From:  Judith A Kirk <judith.a.kirk@...>