visit reminder

  • Earik MacSkellie
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 9 7:53 PM
      For those of you who still want to get together tonight (10th), I should be in around 5pm @ the hotel. We stay at the Westin across from the Hancock. I am open for just about anything, but food will need to be involved. Drop me a line if you are coming. It might be easiest if we meet in the hotel lobby around 7ish, but I am open to any suggestions. I will be able to check my e-mail once I get checked in, so don't expect a response until around 6.

      See you all then.

      --
      Ld. Earik MacSkellie, esq.
      Ayreton Brewers Guild

      "Doo after the good and leve the evyl, and it shal brynge you to good fame and renommee."
      - William Caxton's preface to Sir Thomas Mallory's Le Morte d'Arthur