Seeking ride to RUM

  • Saganth/Adam
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 9, 2011
      Good gentles, I am expecting to teach a class at the upcoming RUM event. However, recent conditions require me to ask if anyone can provide a ride to and from the event? I do not trust my vehicle to make the trip as I've had some major breakdowns in the past year. I would be willing to contribute some money for gas, and I only need space for myself and a single large box or bag of class supplies.

      I will not be attending the feast, so whoever is my ride would need to be someone not staying for feast either.

      Please let me know if anyone can help? Thank you!

      Lord Rubyn MakDonald aka Adam Goss
      Lombard, IL