No Thieves of Hearts practice this week

  • Tedesco da Venezia
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 7, 2011
      Once again there is no available space at Glenbrook North High School to hold practice this week.  We're sorry for this inconvenience, but this does happen every year about this time.  (Unfortunately this year there is no other day of the week that has space available.)  The week of the 29th is the school's spring break, after which things tend to cool down and space will become available again.  We will continue to send out these weekly announcements until our schedule becomes regular again.

      In the mean time, many of our regulars are planning on going to Grey Gargoyles' practices Sundays, 2pm-5pm.

      Tedesco da Venezia
      Thieves of Hearts

    • Willie
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 7, 2011
        Unto the unbelted fighters of the Midlands does Kith the Silent send warm greetings.

        Melee season is nearly upon us and I would like to take this opportunity invite everyone to turn their thoughts upon Pennsic and our annual struggle with our Eastern cousins.

        Each year at Pennsic , the Dragon seeks to show the knowne world that it possess the finest artisans and strategists. One such showcase is the Unbelted Champions battle.

        Now I have heard tell that in some of the Crowns holdings there is a perception or misconception rather, that one must be invited to try out for the team. This couldn't be farther from the truth. The Crown seeks and desires a pool of the finest and most ferocious weapons available. The Crown in turn will select  the best candidates to present to the Tiger. The chosen who are presented to our Eastern cousins will display to all , the quality and caliber of Champion that is produced by the mighty Dragon of the Middle.

        So to you, my brothers and sisters, sons and daughters of the Dragon...I implore you to come test your mettle and heed the Dragons call!

        Draco Invictus

        Respectfully

        Kith the silent
        Midlands Regional Unbelted Champion Commander

        Sent from my iPhone
      • Tedesco da Venezia
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 2, 2012
          Due to lack of available space, there will be no practice at Glenbrook High School tomorrow, April 3.

          ~Tedesco da Venezia~