Re: [Ayreton] March Baronial Curia Meeting

  • Willie
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 7, 2011
      Doh! I am a week off... I coulda sworn yesterday was the 13th!
      Thanks SS!

      Kith

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Mar 7, 2011, at 11:47 AM, Sarafina Sinclair <Sarafina.Sinclair@...> wrote:

      Hi Kith and everyone else,

      The meeting is actually this upcoming Sunday at 5:30pm.

      Hope to see everyone there!

      ss

      On Sun, Mar 6, 2011 at 6:00 PM, Willie <kith3609@...> wrote:

      I'd like to take over for Serafina as webminister. I can't make today's    Meeting though
       When's the next one?
      Kith
      Sent from my iPhone

      On Mar 4, 2011, at 12:02 AM, Sarafina Sinclair <Sarafina.Sinclair@...> wrote:

      Greetings Ayretonians!

      The next baronial curia meeting will be held on March 13 at Molly Malone's: 7652 Madison Street - Forest Park, IL 60130. We will meet from about 5:30pm until 7:30pm at the latest. (The official parts of the meeting lasted less than an hour in February and we spent the rest of the time socialzing and having fun). This meeting is open to all.

      Here is the agenda for the meeting:

      Officer Reports: Baron & Baroness, Seneschal, Exchequer, MOAS, Chronicler, Marshallate (Heavy, Rapier, Archery), Chatalaine, Herald, Web Minister

      Old Business: Ayreton Carnival - Review and discuss bids

      New Business: Pending

      Adjournment

      Please contact me with any questions.

      All the best,