March Baronial Curia Meeting

  • Sarafina Sinclair
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 3, 2011
      Greetings Ayretonians!

      The next baronial curia meeting will be held on March 13 at Molly Malone's: 7652 Madison Street - Forest Park, IL 60130. We will meet from about 5:30pm until 7:30pm at the latest. (The official parts of the meeting lasted less than an hour in February and we spent the rest of the time socialzing and having fun). This meeting is open to all.

      Here is the agenda for the meeting:

      Officer Reports: Baron & Baroness, Seneschal, Exchequer, MOAS, Chronicler, Marshallate (Heavy, Rapier, Archery), Chatalaine, Herald, Web Minister

      Old Business: Ayreton Carnival - Review and discuss bids

      New Business: Pending

      Adjournment

      Please contact me with any questions.

      All the best,

      ss

      --
      Baroness Sarafina Sinclair, OL
      Seneschal
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 6, 2011
        I'd like to take over for Serafina as webminister. I can't make today's    Meeting though
         When's the next one?
        Kith
        Sent from my iPhone

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 7, 2011
          Hi Kith and everyone else,

          The meeting is actually this upcoming Sunday at 5:30pm.

          Hope to see everyone there!

          ss

          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 7, 2011
            Doh! I am a week off... I coulda sworn yesterday was the 13th!
            Thanks SS!

            Kith

            Sent from my iPhone