Auction to benefit fire victims - please forward

  • Nadezda
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2011
      For those interested, the current. Bid as of 10pm last night was $110

      Please forward this as widely as you would like.

      Here is another way to help Julianna and Saveric.

      You can also see Gregory's work online at: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Gregorys-AS-Project-Page/340957543873?sk=wall

      Thanks,
      Moira

      Baroness Moira MacGillavrey