Alternate fight practice site for March

  • Susan
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3 6:26 AM
      Unto the fighters and populace of the Ayreton area, I give greetings.

      As our usual site for Sunday fighter practices (Ida Noyes at U of Chicago) is unavailable for this coming Sunday, March 6, I have found an alternate site at Holy Trinity Lutheran Church in Lombard. The practice site is available from 2-6 pm, and the site is asking for donations in cash to cover utility expenses, although no donations are required.

      The site is also available for practice on Thursday evenings, from 6:30 to 9:30 pm. So far this practice is only running in March, while the Theives of Hearts Tuesday practice site is iffy, but if there is sufficient interest we might continue the Thursday practice indefinitely.

      The address is 350 East Madison St., Lombard, Illinois. Head West on Roosevelt Rd from either 290 or 294, turn North (right) on Westmore-Myers Rd, and turn West (left) on Madison St. The church is at the corner of Madison and Grace streets.

      Please contact me off list at MICKEL14@... with questions or concerns.

      In service,
      -Susanna the Short