Reenactor fest - guests

  • James McAdams
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 18, 2007
      Greetings all,

      I just wanted to point out that the upcoming Reenactor fest will
      have an expert on Elizabethan sailing - Ed Foxe. Mr Foxe is the curator
      of the Golden Hind museum in the UK.

      I know I enjoyed the event last year, and hope it grows and continues.

      Xavier
    • Rob Hicks
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 19, 2007
        Where is the reenactor fest?

        James McAdams <jmcadams@...> wrote:

        Greetings all,

        I just wanted to point out that the upcoming Reenactor fest will
        have an expert on Elizabethan sailing - Ed Foxe. Mr Foxe is the curator
        of the Golden Hind museum in the UK.

        I know I enjoyed the event last year, and hope it grows and continues.

        Xavier

        http://mail.yahoo.com

      • Folo Watkins
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 19, 2007