OT_ need home for a cat (not mine!)

  • Amy Woolard
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2011
      Hello fellow Ayreton-ites: My friends pastor needs to find a home for their cat. The cat is not good with children, according to them. The cat is a male, 9yr old, indoor neutered  tabby cat.Any one interested, please get back with me off list, or call me at 773-338-7408 thanks, Ardena/ Amy

      "When you stumble, make it part of the dance! "