Baronial Craft Project for Gulf Wars

  • Vickie Rayhill
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 24, 2011
      Good Citizens of Ayreton,

      I have been asked by Our Excellencies Henry and Nadezda to organize the making of 4 cloth banners to use for gifts at Gulf Wars.

      I am in need of volunteers to help make the work fast and fun!  It is not all sewing, there will be plenty of drawing, tracing, ironing, and stamping with paint--so even if you prefer not to sew, there will be other steps in the process to help with.

      Also, if there are any woodworkers who can make 2 stands, that would be a wonderful addition  to the gift. Contact me for size and shape info.

      Please consider volunteering so we can show off the creative talents of our Barony across the Knowne World.

      WHEN: This Sunday, February 27
      WHERE: Jocelyn's House, 978 Walter Ave in Des Plaines
      TIME: 2 pm.
      (Depending on how long people want to stay, pizza and the Oscars can be a possibility)
      Please call 847-824-3814 or e-mail me to let me know if you can help.

      Thank you so much for your help,

      Jocelyn

      Dame Jocelyn of Lutterworth,
      Baronial A&S Champion
      Canton of Tree-Girt-Sea, Barony of Ayreton, Middle Kingdom