Foxvale is going bowling!

  • James McAdams
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 23, 2011
      Greetings, and I hope you will forgive my intrusion.

      This Friday, a group of us from Foxvale are going "Bowling for Diabetes"
      - a fundraiser to support research.
      The lanes open at 9PM at Bowling Green in West Chicago, and it's $20 to
      bowl from 9 until 2AM (or until you become unsafe to emulate a siege
      engine).

      We're going to be participating in garb, just to be silly.
      If anyone wants to join us, feel free to come by.

      In service,
      Xavier