Gulf Wars! Just need ride up and back.

  • ladyscribe07
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 17, 2007
      I wanted to put out a request. Is ANYONE going to Gulf Wars? I dont
      plan on going to Pennsic this year so....was wondering.

      If you are planning to go (Indiana area or Chicago area)and can offer
      a ride up (keep cost reasonable), I could share the cost of gas at
      least. A ride there and back would be appreciated.

      Once I get there I will meet up with some friends and go. Feel free
      to cross-post to anyone who can help out.

      Thanks,

      Lady Eleanor Ravenild