Drinking at Maidens [Was: FYI for Saturday]

  • Folo Watkins
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 18, 2007
      >Maidens, discreetly wet, as long as you buy from them? Hm.....ok.

      Yeah, you'd think they were trying to make a profit or something :(

      Actually, I think responsible actions are just as important as where the
      liquor came from, and maybe more. I'm certain that two guys quietly
      drinking Tully one brought in the hall would be tolerated more than two
      drunks trying to tear off a sample of wallpaper while drinking something
      from the bar!

      Cheers, Folo