Just a couple of items-
1. At last Sunday's meeting we discussed our upcoming meeting dates:
Sunday, March 13 - Baronial Curia & Officers
Sunday. April 10 - Populace Moot
Sunday, May 15 - Baronial Curia & Officers
Sunday, June 12 - Populace Moot (and BBQ!)
As always, all meetings are open and everyone is encouraged to attend.
Details of locations and times will be posted as soon as we have them confirmed.
2. I am soliciting for bids for Ayreton's Carnivale for 2011. Please contact me if you have any questions. I would like to receive bids by March 12 to be presented at the curia meeting the next day.
A successful bid will minimally contain the following:
- Preliminary Budget (for site and feast)
- Main event staff (event steward and feast steward).
Optional details may include
Display space with tables and space for merchants
- Lunch tavern
- List of local restaurants
List of local hotels (and any special room block info if arranged)
Crash space coordinator (both email and telephone contact information needed)
These lists are not exhaustive and are only meant to serve as an example.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
Baroness Sarafina Sinclair, OL