Tree Girt Sea Scribal Nights resume in March

  • Vickie Rayhill
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 21, 2011
      Greetings!

      Tree Girt Sea Scribal Nights will resume in March at my house in Des Plaines (978 Walter Avenue).

      This time, we will meet 4 times a month:

      2nd and 4th MONDAYS *and*
      1st and 3rd WEDNESDAYS.

      They will be held March 3 and March 28, but cancelled March 14 & 16.

      The schedule will get back on track 4 times a month in April.

      Please call 224-522-1894 or e-mail me at vrayhill AT yahoo DOT com before 5pm to let me know you are coming.

      Hope to see you there!

      --Jocelyn

      Dame Jocelyn of Lutterworth,
      Canton of Tree-Girt-Sea, Barony of Ayreton, Middle Kingdom