Re: FYI for Saturday - Site VERY DRY!! Please read this important

  • Robin Goldman
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 18, 2007
      Maidens, discreetly wet, as long as you buy from them?  Hm.....ok.

      Eleanor

      Never miss an email again!
      Yahoo! Toolbar
    • Folo Watkins
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 18, 2007
        >Maidens, discreetly wet, as long as you buy from them? Hm.....ok.

        Yeah, you'd think they were trying to make a profit or something :(

        Actually, I think responsible actions are just as important as where the
        liquor came from, and maybe more. I'm certain that two guys quietly
        drinking Tully one brought in the hall would be tolerated more than two
        drunks trying to tear off a sample of wallpaper while drinking something
        from the bar!

        Cheers, Folo