FYI for Scribes

  • kateslists@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 16, 2011

      For all the scribes, the Cleveland Museum of Art is holding an exhibition of illuminated manuscripts through 04/11/11 called "The Glory of the Painted Page."  They have some images up on their website.

      Bojei

    • Kyla
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 16, 2011
        Is this the exhibit you are referring to?

        Tabitha
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 19, 2011

          Yeah - that's a much better link than the I forgot to include.

          Here's another exhibit at the Met in New York:

          http://www.metmuseum.org/toah/hd/khan6/hd_khan6.htm

          Bojei