Re: [Ayreton] A request from the Baron and Baroness

  • Jill Elaine Hughes
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 14, 2011
      What sorts of items are generally desired for the Coronation gift basket?  Or is that open to interpretation on our part?  I may be able to contribute some small largesse favors, in leather or other natural materials.

      Marissa

      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 15, 2011
        Hello,
        ]
            Yes, it is open to interpetation.  So whatever you would like to donate would be greatly appreciated.

        To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
        From: jillhughes2@...
        Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 14:04:23 -0800
        Subject: Re: [Ayreton] A request from the Baron and Baroness

      • kateslists@comcast.net
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 16, 2011

          For all the scribes, the Cleveland Museum of Art is holding an exhibition of illuminated manuscripts through 04/11/11 called "The Glory of the Painted Page."  They have some images up on their website.

          Bojei

        • Kyla
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 16, 2011
            Is this the exhibit you are referring to?

            Tabitha
            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 19, 2011

              Yeah - that's a much better link than the I forgot to include.

              Here's another exhibit at the Met in New York:

              http://www.metmuseum.org/toah/hd/khan6/hd_khan6.htm

              Bojei