Dry Site info MIXUP!!

  • Robin Goldman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 17, 2007
      Ok gang,

      Let me clear this up now, MAIDENS IS NOT A DRY SITE.  The info passed on regarding it was simply an FYI.  This was for LAST SATURDAY at 12th Night (TGS event) which was DRY

      It is simply a good rule to remember regarding dry sites for the future.  In other words, if the event flyer SAYS DRY SITE, they MEAN IT.

      See everyone at MAIDENS!!!

      Eleanor

      with theYahoo! Search weather shortcut.