Seeking a Bronze Work

  • Gregory 'Ash' Miller
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 13 2:31 PM
      Hello Chicago Area SCA,

      Herr Alexander here!

      I am seeking someone who does Bronze Casting in the area that would be
      willing to work with me on copying and casting two bronze versions of a
      Medallion I have. I would like to get this done before Gulf Wars if
      that is at all possible. I can pay a reasonable fee for the services.

      Please contact me privately off list and include the Subject BRONZE
      CASTING HELP for the Email. IF you can give me a rough estimate for
      this kind of work that would be helpful, but I understand it would be
      based a lot on the amount of Bronze. I would however also love to learn
      the process and would be enjoy getting to work with someone on it.

      Thank you all very kindly for you help,

      Herr Alexander Adelbrecht von Markelingen, AoA, APF
      MKA: Ashton G.A. Schoeffler-Miller
      Gmiller77@...
      www.MyLifeintheWindy.com
    • tomscrip
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 21 10:48 AM
        I know the guys at the metale shop next to the glass shop pore bronze every few months, they might be able to help but I have noe Numbers for them.

        Aethelwulf