Re: [Ayreton] FYI for Saturday - Site VERY DRY!! Please read this important message

  • Dolores Becker
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 17, 2007
      Or as a caution to everyone, for every event - know the rules of your site and follow them, take the mundane restrictions and regulations seriously if you want to keep your site.  Was about to follow up with something snide about no-brainers, but must remember to behave like a lady now } ; )

      Moose

      Johannes Machiavelli <rokkehealden@...> wrote:
      The original post was from Friday jan 12.  I believe ladyscribe07 - Eleanor was directing toward 12th night in TGS being in a school as well as the event where the containers were found.

      Johannes