Supply discount at Jo-Ann's

  • Nora London
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 10, 2011
      Greetings,

      Jo-Ann's has a VIP program which gives an additional 10% off on all sale and regularly priced purchases (sorry not on coupons).

      I applied and received my card in about two weeks. This program is for guilds, associations, and crafters. The SCA qualifies us for this program. Once you receive your card your need to check in with a store manger and have the card validated.

      If you shop Jo-Ann a little extra savings is good. Especially as everyone is hopefully working on projects for the regional A&S faire.
      The link for Jo-Ann's VIP sign up is Joann.com/VIP.

      YIS,

      Nicholaa
      MOAS Ayreton
      MOAS Vanished Woods
    • Carrot Khan
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 10, 2011
        I applied and received my card in about two weeks. This program is for guilds, associations, and crafters. The SCA qualifies us for this program. Once you receive your card your need to check in with a store manger and have the card validated.

        I presume you just typed in the Society's name in the org and had to show proof of membership at the store when you got your card?

        Jadwiga
      • Nora London
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 10, 2011
          That is correct - I think I put in SCA Inc and Sewing Guild and showed my SCA card for validation.

          Nicholaa