anyone going to Val day?

  • Ardena6
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4 11:27 AM
      I could be interested in Attending Valentine's Day in Kalamazoo, if any one needs a rider with gas $$, and to split a motel room. The catch is, I need point A to point B, as I am somewhat mobility impaired. If any one wants to go and can pick me up in Rogers Park/Westridge and return me home on Sunday, I would be happy to go to the event. Thanks, folks. Ardena