UPDATED/New Terms: Pre-Owned Pavilion $700.00-OBO for Sale - Reply OFF LIST Please (Please Forward Freely to other lists)

  • Gregory 'Ash' Miller
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2011
      I have made a few changes to my sale conditions for the Pavilion,

      This Pavilion is still for Sale and I have not yet finalized any sales.
      However, I am now including all the poles, ropes and forged Iron stakes
      for an additional 100 dollars. So for the price of $700.00 you will
      have a used but still good Pavilion, just needs a little TLC (Patch one
      small Hole). I spent 1700.00 for this whole package new, so its
      $1000.00 off that price. And if your not horribly far away we can spare
      the cost of Shipping by meeting up to exchange.

      I have listed this Pavilion on Ebay at
      http://cgi.ebay.com/Used-Tent-SCA-LARP-Ren-Oval-Marquee-Panther-Pavilion-/250766934452?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a62dfc1b4

      There the Bids start at 600 and the Buy now is 800, plus 100 shipping
      for any sale. 700 for the full deal is a great deal. It's Large,
      Spacious, 7foot detachable Walls. The main picture on Ebay shows the
      tent kind of slack, I just didn't tighten it up the day that picture was
      taken as it was the end of a full two weeks at Pennsic.

      I can accept Cash, Paypal, Money Order or Cashiers Check.

      I will terminate the EBAY sale if I receive a Legitimate Offer from this
      Email before I receive any Bids.

      Thank you for your time and Patience,

      MKA: Gregory A. Miller