Youth Winter Challenge Scores in Ayreton

  • The Stoutmaker
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2011
      Thanks for looking this up Dougale. I was just looking at the kingdom's Winter Challenge results and noticed that there is not a single Youth Archer from the Middle Kingdom yet posting a score, so not only would Ethan (or any other youth under 18) be cool for coming out and shooting with Aryeton, but he'd be SUPER cool for being the very first Middle Kingdom Youth archer to post a score for the Winter Challenge. How many kids can say that? (There can only be one! :))

      Go get 'em Ethan!

      If you are/have youth who want to shoot Winter Challenge, please come on out to the Aryeton Archery practice on Wednesday nights, and bring your parent(s) along so they can post a score too. Hopefully Aryeton can add the most youth archers shooting Winter Challenge in the knowne world, to our already Knowe World leading # of adult scores! Help make and keep Ayreton strong! Come on out and shoot and just let us know, before we begin shooting if you would like to shoot @ 10 yards or 20 yards and we can accomodate either. (Or be uber-cool and shoot both over 2 different nights!!)

      Go get 'em Ayeton Youth Archers! And go get 'em Middle Kingdom Youth Archers!

      HL Lukas Mesmer
      Ayreton Archery Champion