Re: [Ayreton] Re: [Village Green] Lost-and-Found at Festival of Maidens

  • spdesroches@att.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 29, 2011
      Ask Alexander de Seaton about it. He may have left it after the previous year's schtick.
      Etienne

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 30, 2011
        Greetings!
             Thanks for the note, Master Etienne! I am well thanks to my Lady, Maggie. She kissed the stump of my missing finger (never forget to bring to court a piece of paper the King tells you to bring) and it regenerated. All is well. Besides, my missing digit was the little finger on my left hand.
        Respectfully,
        Alexander "ten fingers" de Seton