Fw: Demonstrations

  • Dolores Becker
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2011
      Here's a chance for us to work with our local public libraries this summer.   This theme is more or less statewide, and although not every library goes with the recommended theme, many/most of them will.  We could get a lot of exposure out of this.  Talk to you local public library Youth Services departments.  Every library will have a little different.  Here's link to the appropriate page on the ILA website.

      Living the Code, Serving the Dream -

      Berngard Solgai, called Moose