Re: [Ayreton] SCARS

  • Dolores Becker
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 29, 2011
      Hoot!  Oh, the visuals that conjures...

      Moose

      From: John Railing <malkinius@...>
      To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tue, January 25, 2011 9:12:52 PM
      Subject: [Ayreton] SCARS

      Greetings all.....

      This was sent to me by a so called friend who has been in the SCA a
      bit longer than I have. Those of you who don't get it will be puzzled
      at the howls from those who do. Trust us, its funny in so many ways.

      http://www.cafepress.com/SCARSshop

      Be well all.....

      John Malkin aMalkin, AoA, PF, OCK

      --
      John Railing aka Malkin
      1041 Nerge Rd., Apt. 104 * Elk Grove Village, IL 60007 * 812-320-1447