Re: [Ayreton] late lost

  • Amy Gibbons
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 27, 2011
      Sorry, camera has been found under our entertainment center. I am not home much with school and other responsibilities.  Amy

      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 27, 2011
        Fighter Practice - Get Your Fight On IV
        Thursday, February 24 · 6:00pm - 9:00pm
        Northwest Community Center (Corbett Building)
        1327 Johnson Ave.
        Rockford, IL

        We have had a great time in the past. Come join us! More fighters that you can shake a stick at. Heavies, light, cut and thrust, fiber arts.....you name it they are here!

        Last 45 minutes of practice is melee practice with focus on working as unit in preparations for the up and coming melee season.

        Photos from "Get Your Fight On II"

        Photos from "Get Your Fight On III"

        Video of "Get Your Fight On III"

        Heavy Weapons
        -------------
        * Ability to fight all night and never fight the same person twice
        * Try out new weapon styles
        * Learn melee tactics
        * Everything from Single to 10 on 10 melees

        Light Weapons
        -------------
        * Fight different styles
        * Fight new opponents
        * Try new styles

        Cut and Thrust
        --------------
        * Heard about it....now try it!

        (Loaner gear is available for all 3 types of fighting if you would like to try it out.)

        A & S
        -----
        * Tons of table space to work on projects
        * Experienced people to help with projects
        * People to teach new techniques
        * Brainstorming ideas

        YIS,
        Thorfinn Frisken
        Haus Brandenburg
        Squired to Baron Sir Gunther von Brandenburg
        Member of the Midlands Army
        GKMIT of Shire of Blackhawk
        Webminister of Shire of Blackhawk