February Baronial Curia Meeting

  • Sarafina Sinclair
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 27, 2011
      Greetings Ayreton,

      I would like to take this opportunity to thank Richard for his service to the barony as Seneschal. He has decided to step down as of February and I am stepping up as the interim seneschal until officer selection in June. The next baronial curia meeting will be held on February 13 (yes it's the day after Val Day) at Mistress Ghita's house in Bensenville.

      Baronial curia meetings are open to the populace. All are welcome.

      If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

      All the best,

      Sarafina :D

      --
      Meeting Location Info:
      When: Sunday, January 9 & February 13, 2011

      West access: Take best route to I290 and 83 N. Turn right at light (3rd Avenue), turn right at stop sign (golf course on your left). We are first driveway on right past the park.

      East access: Take best route to I294 and Irving Park Rd. Exit Irving Park West. Go around airport, past York/Elmhurst Rd, to Church Rd (light). Turn left (south). Go over tracks and past 3 stop signs (third stop sign is 3rd Avenue/Jefferson). Keep going south (golf course on your left). We are first driveway on right past the park.

      Big gray house, circle driveway. Additional parking across street at golf course club house.

      --
      Baroness Sarafina Sinclair, OL