late lost

  • Amy
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 26, 2011
      I was just informed that my foster daughter lost her camera at 12th Night. It is a Vivatar copper toned digital camera. There are pictures of my grandson's last two years. These pictures are being used to restore my daughter in law's memory after a series of seizures from drinking too many energy drinks. If anyone found this camera please contact me or anyone from Ravenslake. Amy Gibbons/Brigitte Fitzgibbon
    • Amy Gibbons
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 27, 2011
        Sorry, camera has been found under our entertainment center. I am not home much with school and other responsibilities.  Amy

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 27, 2011
          Fighter Practice - Get Your Fight On IV
          Thursday, February 24 · 6:00pm - 9:00pm
          Northwest Community Center (Corbett Building)
          1327 Johnson Ave.
          Rockford, IL

          We have had a great time in the past. Come join us! More fighters that you can shake a stick at. Heavies, light, cut and thrust, fiber arts.....you name it they are here!

          Last 45 minutes of practice is melee practice with focus on working as unit in preparations for the up and coming melee season.

          Photos from "Get Your Fight On II"

          Photos from "Get Your Fight On III"

          Video of "Get Your Fight On III"

          Heavy Weapons
          -------------
          * Ability to fight all night and never fight the same person twice
          * Try out new weapon styles
          * Learn melee tactics
          * Everything from Single to 10 on 10 melees

          Light Weapons
          -------------
          * Fight different styles
          * Fight new opponents
          * Try new styles

          Cut and Thrust
          --------------
          * Heard about it....now try it!

          (Loaner gear is available for all 3 types of fighting if you would like to try it out.)

          A & S
          -----
          * Tons of table space to work on projects
          * Experienced people to help with projects
          * People to teach new techniques
          * Brainstorming ideas

          YIS,
          Thorfinn Frisken
          Haus Brandenburg
          Squired to Baron Sir Gunther von Brandenburg
          Member of the Midlands Army
          GKMIT of Shire of Blackhawk
          Webminister of Shire of Blackhawk