Wednesday Archery Practice

  • The Stoutmaker
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 25, 2011
      So I was reading the way that Bran is going to run his Winter Challenge this weekend @ BWTA:
      ~ Winter Challenge
      -- Target Shoot (40 cm Target/2 Ends)
      -- Speed Shoot (40 cm Target/2 Ends)*
      -- Wand Shoot (2 Ends)
      -- Bull's-eye Shoot (2 Ends)

      And so I thought why not run our Winter Challenge the same way, this week, to give folks the best perspective on the rhythm on how that will feel (as opposed to the hodge podge method where we are all shooting it different orders), in hopes of being better prepared to put up really good scores this weekend.

      Therefore I'm planning to run a Winter Challenge in this order @ Customer Archery Shop this Wednesday, starting @ 7pm on the nose, and will gladly keep scores for all participants who are present at that time.

      Hope to see you all out this week.

      In service,
      HL Lukas Mesmer
      Aryeton Archery Champion