Reminder: Northside Beginning Armored Combat Instructions

  • Verena Entenwirt
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 25, 2011
      I wanted to remind everyone about the beginning armored combat class starting tonight at Northside/Theives of Hearts practice. This is geared for people who have never fought before, beginner fighters, or anyone who wants to get back to the basics of fighting technique.

      The practice will run from 7-8. Please visit http://midrealm.org/ayreton/martial.html for address and directions.

      The first month will focus on stance and technique, and will therefore not be in armor. Please wear clothes that you can comfortably move in and proper footwear (such as gym shoes or combat boots).

      Thanks and see you tonight
      -Verena

      On Tue, Jan 18, 2011 at 10:26 AM, Verena Entenwirt <verena@...> wrote:
      Have you ever wanted to try armored combat, but maybe was a bit intimidated by the Heavy armor and thick swords? Are you interested in possibly joining the 40 Ayreton fighters on the field at Pennsic? Are you interested in participating in either siege weapons or combat archery?

      A new armored fighting class will be starting next Tuesday (January 24) at the Northside Thieves Practice.  This will be a slow class concentrating on form, stance, and movement. Armor will not be required for at least a month.

      If you are interested or have questions, feel free to contact me off
      list at verena@...

      --
      Lady Verena Entenwirth
      www.broomstich.com

      --
      Lady Verena Entenwirth
      www.broomstich.com

    • Terry
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 8, 2011
        Sorry but I need to cancel this for tonight. We will plan on this for next week returning to the schedule.

        apologies,
        Henry
        Baron Ayreton