Used Pavilion for Sale - Reply OFF LIST Please (Please Forward Freely to other lists)

  • Gregory 'Ash' Miller
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 24, 2011
      Greetings good friends of the Society,

      I come before your eyes today to offer up for sale a 13 x 22 oval
      Marquee Pavilion at the low rate of $600.00
      This is a Panther Pavilion, you can look it up on their web page. I
      purchased it new about 8 or 9 years ago. Paid about $1300.00 USD for
      the Canvas then. I am selling the Canvas and the Ridge Beam Only. The
      Poles would be easy to make or you can buy the Set up Package from
      Panther. You can get all the materials you would need at just about any
      DIY store. I will provide the buyer with all the dimensions for the
      Center and Perimeter poles.

      Tent is being sold AS IS, Non-Refundable and must be paid for with Cash,
      Money Order or Cashiers Check Only. Pavilion is stored in the Moline,
      Illinois Area, so I need to get it out of storage on the other side of
      the state from me. When I have a serious buyer I will get it and you
      can pick it up in Chicago, or If shipping is required, then you would
      need to pay the shipping cost as well, it should be less then 100, if
      its not, I will pick up the difference. I might be able to negotiate a
      meeting place to exchange in Illinois or Eastern Iowa for the exchange.
      This could save you the cost of shipping if its not too much of a drive.

      The Pavilion shows some wear and has some battle scars. I have patched
      a tear, the patch is good. There is one hole from an arrow, it would be
      an easy fix, the resources are available via Panther Primitives and
      there is some staining of the canvas and wear on the sod cloth. But
      this Pavilion is still a nice piece for someones Kit!

      If you are interested in seeing pictures of it, from when I have had it
      set up, I can provide some.

      Again, this tent has some damage and is not in perfect condition, but it
      is a very serviceable home away from home.

      Thank you for your interest,

      MKA: Gregory A. Miller
    • Gregory 'Ash' Miller
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2011
        I have made a few changes to my sale conditions for the Pavilion,

        This Pavilion is still for Sale and I have not yet finalized any sales.
        However, I am now including all the poles, ropes and forged Iron stakes
        for an additional 100 dollars. So for the price of $700.00 you will
        have a used but still good Pavilion, just needs a little TLC (Patch one
        small Hole). I spent 1700.00 for this whole package new, so its
        $1000.00 off that price. And if your not horribly far away we can spare
        the cost of Shipping by meeting up to exchange.

        I have listed this Pavilion on Ebay at
        http://cgi.ebay.com/Used-Tent-SCA-LARP-Ren-Oval-Marquee-Panther-Pavilion-/250766934452?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a62dfc1b4

        There the Bids start at 600 and the Buy now is 800, plus 100 shipping
        for any sale. 700 for the full deal is a great deal. It's Large,
        Spacious, 7foot detachable Walls. The main picture on Ebay shows the
        tent kind of slack, I just didn't tighten it up the day that picture was
        taken as it was the end of a full two weeks at Pennsic.

        I can accept Cash, Paypal, Money Order or Cashiers Check.

        I will terminate the EBAY sale if I receive a Legitimate Offer from this
        Email before I receive any Bids.

        Thank you for your time and Patience,

        MKA: Gregory A. Miller