Re: [Ayreton] Twelfth Night Lost + Found ?

  • Willie
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 23, 2011
      I have some stuff that was lost
      And found.. I will check tomorrow when I'm sober.
      Kith

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jan 23, 2011, at 3:08 PM, Nadezda <nadezda_z@...> wrote:

      I'll check with the site on this one, for future
      reference, we do not actually rent the bar,
      and don't check that space since it's public
      space.
      There are a few things that made it into lost
      and found, but we've been dealing with those
      one on one basis. There were no phones,
      though.

      On Jan 23, 2011, at 9:21 AM, "Ardena6" <ardena6@...> wrote:

      Hi. Kharmin is missing her camera, a Sony Digital clothed in a purplish case. Last seen at "The 5th Province" on a table near the wall. Has there been a "lost + found " report from the event? Yours, Ardena