Re: [Ayreton] Twelfth Night Lost + Found ?

  • Nadezda
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 23, 2011

      I'll check with the site on this one, for future
      reference, we do not actually rent the bar,
      and don't check that space since it's public
      space.
      There are a few things that made it into lost
      and found, but we've been dealing with those
      one on one basis. There were no phones,
      though.

      On Jan 23, 2011, at 9:21 AM, "Ardena6" <ardena6@...> wrote:

      Hi. Kharmin is missing her camera, a Sony Digital clothed in a purplish case. Last seen at "The 5th Province" on a table near the wall. Has there been a "lost + found " report from the event? Yours, Ardena

    • Willie
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 23, 2011
        I have some stuff that was lost
        And found.. I will check tomorrow when I'm sober.
        Kith

        Sent from my iPhone