Twelfth Night Lost + Found ?

  • Ardena6
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 23, 2011
      Hi. Kharmin is missing her camera, a Sony Digital clothed in a purplish case. Last seen at "The 5th Province" on a table near the wall. Has there been a "lost + found " report from the event? Yours, Ardena
    • Nadezda
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 23, 2011

        I'll check with the site on this one, for future
        reference, we do not actually rent the bar,
        and don't check that space since it's public
        space.
        There are a few things that made it into lost
        and found, but we've been dealing with those
        one on one basis. There were no phones,
        though.

        On Jan 23, 2011, at 9:21 AM, "Ardena6" <ardena6@...> wrote:

        Hi. Kharmin is missing her camera, a Sony Digital clothed in a purplish case. Last seen at "The 5th Province" on a table near the wall. Has there been a "lost + found " report from the event? Yours, Ardena

      • Willie
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 23, 2011
          I have some stuff that was lost
          And found.. I will check tomorrow when I'm sober.
          Kith

          Sent from my iPhone