Aryeton Archery Practice - Winter Challenge Scores

  • The Stoutmaker
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 20, 2011
      Winter Challenge scores from The Barony of Ayreton

      Unto his Excellency Nigel FitzMaurice,

      Aryeton had a wonderful night of archer practice yesterday evening and posted 10 scores (5 being brand new WC scores and one person increasing their prior score!). Please find the results below:

      Jana Howson: R (ns) #35 - 48 + 2 (first score)
      Anton du Marais: R (ns) #40 - 77 +1 (first score)
      Sara Bayley: R (ns) #35 - 43 + 2 (first score)
      Brigid Murchadha: LB (ns) #30 - 38 + 4 (first score)
      Angus O'Nolan: R (ns) #35 - 85 + 2 (first score)
      Isabel of Kenniston: R (ns) #25 - 20 (increased score)
      Baron Henry of Exeter: R (ns) # 35 - 70
      Verena Entenwirth:R (ns) #35 - 90 + 2
      Lukas Mesmer:R (ns) #45 - 70
      Liam Martini: R (ns) #50 - 83

      In service,
      HL Lukas Mesmer
      Ayreton Archery Champion
    • Hróki Hróðmundarson
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 20, 2011
        How long will the Winter Challenge be going on?

        I probably will not be able to start coming to practice until February.

        --
        Hróki Hróðmundarson
        Jason Hendrickson

      • Verena Entenwirt
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 21, 2011
          The winter challenge always goes on till tax day (April 15) .  So even if you start coming in February, you will still have a chance to try it out a few times and get some scores up.

          BTW- the scores from last weds challenge is up http://web.raex.com/~obsidian/scor1011.html

          We currently have 14 archers up there, which is absolutely amazing!

          Thank you to Dougale, Lukas, and Sara for running these for us.

          -Verena