Fwd: [ShireofRavenslake] New site for A and S Day!!!

  • AlexdeSet@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 20, 2011
      Greetings!
           This message passed in hopes of full communication...
      There was a scheduling conflict with Hannah Beardsley Middle School for March 5, which is the date of the Shire of Ravenslake sponsored  A and S Education day.  Since Hannah Beardsley was unable to accommodate our event as a result, we will be moving the event to nearby Lundahl Middle School, also in Crystal Lake.

      The new address for the event is:

      Lundahl Middle School
      560 Nash Road
      Crystal Lake, IL 60014

      We have use of the Cafeteria, The Learning Center, and 6 classrooms.  There is ample parking, however there will be a basketball game going on in the gym in the afternoon.  This should not affect us, as there is plenty of parking, and most of our vehicles will have already been parked by the time the basketball cars start coming in.

      We will be using the Cafeteria for Lunch and populace space.  The learning center will house our A and S displays, competition, and artisan's row.  The classrooms will hold classes, unless we need one of them for overflow from the learning center.

      We were able to contact the editor of the pale in time to have the "Pale" ad changed to mention that our site was changing, and to have the ad direct people to the event website http://www.ravenslake.org/ansday.html for the location.  However, as of the time that the pale went to press, we did not yet have a new site, so the new site address is not shown in the pale ad.

      Respectfully,
      Alexander de Seton